DIY Edible School Supplies & Back to School Pranks! Learn HOW TO sneak food, candy in class and prank your school friends and teachers. Prank video shows 19 weird ways to sneak candy in class and back to school. School pranks and prank wars are easy, simple and a perfect pranks for kids, girlfriend, boyfriend, friends, teenagers, classmates and siblings. No need for fancy back to school haul – transform your DIY school supplies into DIY edible school supplies and make epic back to school pranks for kids and DIY school supplies beginners.
– Sour gummy worms in a tin pencil case! Sour gummy candy is a favorite to so many. Sneak sour candy in class by hiding them in a tin pencil case. Cover the candy with a special DIY pencil topper and let the school prank wars begin!
– Edible EOS! This edible school hack is so affordable and delicious. Place a rounded chocolate or candy in an empty EOS container. You can prank you friends by making them believe that you’re eating a lip balm. You’ll be enjoying a tasty chocolate instead!
– I can’t get enough of delicious candy belts! This time I show HOW TO sneak lot’s of them to school inside a notebook! This prank idea is phenomenal and your DIY school notebook will look amazing too.
– DIY Edible glue stick! Rounded sour gummies with a hole in the center are a perfect treat to store in a clean glue stick. This DIY school supplies idea is simple and easy.
– Rounded pencil case full of salty bread sticks is what dreams are made of, right?! One of my favorite DIY edible school supplies and a great way to prank your teacher.
– A very unique and creative idea to sneak candy in class is hiding small nerd drops into an eraser! This is so convenient, extra sneaky and simply very clever! The teacher will have no idea.
– Crunchy gold fish and pretzels are one of my favorite salty snacks! An easy way to sneak them back to school is by hiding them in a pot of paper pins. A perfect DIY edible school hack for when you start to feel a bit hungry during classes.
– One of my favorite weird ways to sneak food, drinks in class is coca cola in a pencil case! You can pull so many funny pranks and pranks on your classmates and teachers with this one!
– Any pot packaged snacks are very easy to sneak to school in a form of a pencil pot. Just wrap the packaging in some wrapping or crafting paper and you’re set! A great way to sneak mini oreos, jelly beans or salty nuts to class.
– PEZ candy drops are so tasty and remind me of my childhood. Sneak them in class by hiding them in a notebook. You can smuggle so many in class for you and all your school friends!
– Chewy fruity drops are a perfect candy to hide in a box of coloring pencils! Switch up the normal coloring pencils with a shorter version and you get a lot of free space for candy! So smart!
– Skittles are small and convenient so sneaking them to school is very easy. Split a pencil pot in two halves with a piece of a cardboard. Now fill one half with pens and pencils and the other half with skittles!
– A giant gummy candy belt and hubba bubba are perfect treats to hide in a tape dispenser. This edible school hack is simply genius!
– Replace the erasers with meringues on your pencils! You get the most delicious and sneaky pencil toppers ever. Prank your teachers and school friends with your new DIY edible school supplies! If you want your desert to taste even better, squeeze some delightful chocolate sauce on to. Hide the chocolate in a clean non transparent glue bottle. You’ll be the funny school prank wars winner for sure!
– Take a box of crayons and switch the crayons with chewy candy sticks. Extremely delicious!
– Melody lollipops are so fun and you can hide one in your marker! This DIY school supplies idea is so creative !
Hope you like these DIY edible school supplies. Please remember that this video is made for your entertainment only. School is really important so it’s better to leave the sweets outside the classroom and listen to the teacher instead. Also healthy diet is the best choice that you can make for yourself. A little treat here and there is completely fine, but a healthy diet is always the best idea!
Help me translate this Edible DIY School Supplies Video: https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=LV6CWkppDpA
Become my Friend & Enter Giveaways 🙂
Music from Monstercat: https://www.monstercat.com/ or http://www.youtube.com/monstercat and
Epidemic Sound: https://goo.gl/5koA4i
Music under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
#School #Pranks #SaraBeautyCorner Video Rating: / 5