1. PDF Reader or Acrobat is out of date.
2. The PDF Reader or Acrobat installation or update is damaged or corrupt.
3. The PDF file is damaged or corrupt.
4. PDF file type is Locked or Protected..
5. PDF file is not compatible.
6. Suspicious PDF
1. Check for PDF Reader Updates
2. Try and Repair PDF Reader with Repair Installation
3. Temporary disable sandbox protection.
4. Try another PDF Reader.
5. Uninstall and Reinstall
6. Upgrade to new version of Acrobat, Foxit Reader or Microsoft Edge pdf viewer
Watch the video for full and complete resolution to PDF Files issues.
Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool
Need help with computer problems? join our forum
http://www.briteccomputers.co.uk/forum Video Rating: / 5